Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Glad you saw it that way

Hi all! Just a really really quick update for today.
First, shall update about yesterday first!
18 people present out of 30. The rest went for MT camp
Yilian & I saw something really gross in National Geographic.

Eee he/she is anorexic!

Okay, 2 videos taken. Zhaolin or Guohao! Save it from here!
Click on the video to go to the website okay :D




Lame please :p

Watched Protege with family! Its about drugs & betrayl of friends.
Gah, so nice! Daniel Wu, gosh. Watched CSI, & went to bed :D

Okay, today was an average day. Woke up late again!
Pf was later than me, she woke up at 7. Kwa kwa kwa.
After recess, went to library for Chinese lessons.
Sam & I were reading Teenage magazine, lol slackers.
Had Guides at 1445. Quraisha had to help me shout today.
Im losing my voice, damnit. All because of my sore throat.
Sec 1s had their enrolment test, the rest did gadget making.
After that went home with ASG, sweet :D

Weird but cool (:

*Editted

Ade is so grandmother type la. Cannot stop laughing.
This image made me laugh till I cant take the picture properly.

Ah Soh! Lol.

HAHA. See what I mean? I MISS ASG! Lets get our tees' done soon k.
:D

Thanks Jo, Cla & Sis for sharing today!Ahah, not Christ.
Sitting at the backdoor & chatting till our mouths go dry.
Number 17's coming back tomorrow! Hahah yeah :D
66 days till my ipod comes flying back to me! Miss it so badly ):
Okay shall end here. Goodbye all.

No comments: